Thursday, April 23, 2015

Day 17:Music

I feel like this is a cop-out, but truly, I have no more to say than this.... I am at the bottom of my barrel today. I am the head teacher until next Tuesday, I have 4 HUGE projects due in the next 2 weeks, along with 4 papers I've pushed off, which is my fault and I am drowning.

Without the soundtracks that have helped keep my head above water and God... I would have crumbled and given up by now. Praying and listening my way through the next 2 weeks and praying harder than ever I get offered this great opportunity to serve my department so that I can ease up on the work and focus more on school.

I feel like I am drowning, but thankful for my life vest and anchor at times like these. Prayers and encouragement appreciated. Caffeine too if you have any.

No comments:

Post a Comment