Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Day 16: Jello Arms and Libraries

Honestly, as if this semester hasn't been hard enough- working 27 hours at my job and an extra 5-10 elsewhere plus schoolwork, this last day has chewed me up and spat me out. I literally had to sit and write each detail I need to complete before the end of the semester in 3 weeks. I also keep missing a week and saying its 2 weeks and earlier in the week I kept saying 4...3 weeks... I can do it!!

I feel extra crazy, but trying to keep my priorities straight and focus! This girl is a creative thinker, which means if you give me an assignment, I run hard and fast the other way until I have no choice but to do it. I am also an overachiever, so my work must be done well... Quite the match, but works for me, though it can be quite stressful.

Amidst the chaos, there are blessings. I am so thankful today for my yoga buddy who keeps me accountable and gets me to commit bi-weekly to yoga, even when my arms feel like they are jello. 

The biggest blessing today is the library. There is an incredible library about a mile from my job. It is one of the best in the state and it is incredible, with phenomenal staff. They helped me get an Educator card today, troubleshoot some issues, and check out my 40+ items. Without a library so close to work, I would lose my mind! I go at least twice a week, if not 3-5. I rely on it for my Literature assignments and they make it so easy! 

Check out my stack today...
I have two big bags of books in my room too:) so thankful for access to books that is so reliable, friendly and awesome!!!! Makes reading fun for me!!


No comments:

Post a Comment