Thursday, March 21, 2013

36: Sleep

I failed a bit yesterday... I was so tired by the time I got to my room, it totally slipped my mind to make a blog post...until this morning...:)

So... let's see.. my blessing yesterday....

I have to say, I'm feeling reeeealllllly blessed to be back on track with sleep. Something suddenly clicked, and I'm back to enjoying sleep!! YAHOO!:) It really makes me happy! I still have weird dreams, but I'm able to sleep almost a solid night without waking up at all, which is huge- last week I was waking up 3-4 times a night! It's really nice:) I also feel blessed to have found some time to relax in my days!!! I use each free moment to rest and build up more energy for the day- so either by taking a nap or playing a game on my itouch for a few minutes, or reading, it re-charges and gets me ready for the rest of the day. I love it:)

So... that's the blessing for yesterday- stay tuned to see what today brings:)

No comments:

Post a Comment