Sunday, March 17, 2013

33: Living on a Hospital Ship

Tonight I entered dinner thinking it was a normal night and I I we what layed ahead, but the truth is you never know... Loong story short my friends had guests on board but one o the hosts had an allergic reaction so I went with his wife to drop our friends back an hour away at the orphanage and it was dark and a little unnerving but hey- God is good. He had everyone right where they needed to be when they needed to be there And though we got detoured on our way home I Truly feel The Lord went Ahead of us and cleared the roads and brought us back quickly and safely. Crazy evening, but thanks Jesus for having my friend where he needed to be for his allergic reaction and thanks for looking over us all tonight And using me in a cool way I don't get used as much... The comforting friend:)

No comments:

Post a Comment