Sunday, May 10, 2015

Day 33: Hair

How cool is it that we have a part of our body that is always growing, that we can cut and give to someone else? I love it and while it hurts my soul sometimes, I think it's one of the coolest things I get to do every other year or so. 

My hair stylist took step by step photos for me because I told her I wanted my nephew to come and see the process, but he refused. I told him before I left that I would give my hair to be joined with at least 5 others hair to be made into a wig for someone with no hair so they could feel a little bit normal again. He asked 'will they take what makes them sick out of the hair?' I think he was confused, but I explained that it's like a hat for them and it is safe. He said 'they don't take a shower in it though right?' 'Nope...' 'Cool!!!'

I am so glad I did it and I feel much lighter. Can't wait to send it:)


No comments:

Post a Comment