Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Day 29: My Guardians

It has been a rough week... some might argue the worst. I say there's still a little ways it could go wrong, so it's not quite the worst, but it's definitely not the best. However, I have been blown away by the people around me. So many people have said 'do you need anything?' I always thought people were kidding, but man are they serious. I've gotten so many offers for food, groceries, meals, a classmate took me to the dr, got me a milkshake, took me to get my prescriptions filled, a friend has been sending me thoughtful scriptures, another is bringing me a gingerale this evening because my stomach is killing me... these little tokens are absolutely a gift to me and 100% my blessing of the day. I am a girl who loves gifts and they are the way to my heart, so thank you from the bottom of my heart to those who have offered these little gifts of encouragements, acts of service, or tokens of acknowledgement. Thank you for saying, "I see you, I"m thinking of you and I love you." It means more to me in this moment than you can imagine. In the moment when darkness wants to flood me, those moments of light flood that darkness faster than the darkness can try to come back. It's awesome. 

No comments:

Post a Comment