Friday, May 10, 2013

9: day off

Today was a ship holiday!! For so long, I either had to work on a ship holiday or I was sick... So I have has very few I got to enjoy. This one was great.

I slept in , which was actually hard to do but I made myself. Then I got up and went to the Riviera to treat myself. I never get days off let alone days off to be alone; so I took advantage of my solitude. Normally on weekends I am doing so many things I don't get time to myself, so today was much needed.

I sunbathed, had pizza, journaled, listened to Gods word, rested and prayed. Awesome. After a while I was tired so I came home, showered and took a nap. Then I had dinner, watched Nims island... So fun!!! Then I had game night with one of my ship sisters and brother and some other great friends:) 

I also got to talk to my grandma who sounds wayyyy better than I thought she would and the doctor said she doesn't need surgery for now, but they will monitor her closely. I also told my mom the surprise I was trying to keep a surprise .. I'm coming home ON her birthday, not the day after. I've missed so many I thought it would be nice:) yayy!!! Sad I couldn't keep the surprise, but its better age knows:)

Here are some great pics from the day.






No comments:

Post a Comment