Thursday, May 5, 2011

It's been a while...

Hey everyone.
Been a while, huh?
Sorry about that- It's been a CRAZY few weeks.

First was Easter- I actually wrote my newsletter for April about Easter, so I won't go into great detail since you'll hear it again, I'm sure but Easter was definitely really special on board. I grappled a bit with my brain as I had to work during the holiday, but I was sure to find my own ways to celebrate and soak in the meaning of the holiday- it was one I will certainly never forget.

Over the last few weeks I've been incredibly challenged in all ways imaginable. I've been stretched in my attitude, the way I view myself, the way I view others, the way I view work, the ways I love people, how to function on not enough sleep, how to function with too much sleep, how to function while feeling sea sick, and how to find joy in the toughest situations. To say the least, it's been one crazy rollercoaster ride.

I wish I could go into detail, but I just cant divulge information on here that I don't really want the whole world to know about, but also, I don't want to burn bridges or anything of that nature. But I can say that God has been challenging me and stretching me in some incredibly painful ways that I was not at all prepared for. But, I have certainly learned my lessons and tried not to take anything personally- though.. if you know me... one thing you must know is that I take WAY TOO MUCH personally.. things I shouldn't .. so that was hard to do, but I've been working on it;)

Anyway- if you want more info feel free to email me, but I think that's all I'll share for now on my blog:)

That being said- I still have heard from 0 people about what you guys actually want to read about- do you want to know about fire drills, rainy season, my weekend trips, funny stories, what we eat every day.. what? I honestly dont know what you're all interested in reading- so please comment and let me know- I am running out of ideas for posts and I want to keep writing for you all:) Let me know!:)

With that, as I look out of a window that is showing an incredibly stormy-looking mountain, I bid you adieu. Have a great day everyone!

-M

1 comment:

  1. Hello, Michelle--
    Hope everything is going well for you! We've been following your adventures and really admire your courage as a missionary! Hannah would love to choose you for an AWANA section where she will support and pray for a missionary. Could you tell us how we can pray for you?
    Love,
    Kim Hope

    ReplyDelete